Overview of the Subconscious Restructuring™ Practitioner Tools
You will have access to these tools after you register for Training
Folder A: SR™ Practitioner Client Agreement (PDF)
The agreement the Subconscious Restructuring™ Practitioner Training Setup has with every client. When working online your client will agree to this before making an account.
Folder B: Emotional and Gut Health Checklists
- Emotional Fitness™ Checklist Adults (PDF): This is the first step of the program process for Adults and the document used for data collection and study. This checklist is integrated into BurrisConnect.com.
- Emotional Fitness™ Checklist Ages 9-17 (PDF): The approval of a parent, teacher or guardian is necessary for this age group. Currently, only ages 13 and up are able to use Burris Connect.
- Emotional Fitness™ Checklist Warriors (PDF)
- Burris Gut Health Checklist (PDF) - This is part of Step 6.
- Client Trials Forms: These forms are used for the final data entry of groups or individuals.
Folder C: SR™ Practitioner Guidelines for Adults
The Guidelines for every demographic are written in script form with two designations, "Note" and "SR™ Practitioner." Anytime you see "Note" this is Kelly Burris speaking to the SR™ Practitioner and anytime you see "SR™ Practitioner" this is you speaking to the client. You will put 3 people through the Subconscious Restructuring™ process with before and after data collection to complete your certification. This will enable you to become comfortable with these guidelines. The SR™ Practitioner Guidelines are proprietary to the SR™ Practitioner.
Folder D: SR™ Workbook for Adults
Subconscious Restructuring™ for Adults is available as a fully interactive web app at BurrisConnect.com or it can be printed out from a PDF. Every SR™ Practitioner may print as many copies of the PDF version of the document as they need for their clients.
Folder E: SR™ Practitioner Guidelines Ages 9-17
The SR™ Practitioner Guidelines Ages 9-17 are laid out the same way as the SR™ Practitioner Guidelines for Adults and within the same framework but with a dialogue that is specific to this demographic.
Folder F: SR™ Workbook Ages 9-17
Subconscious Restructuring™ Ages 7-17 has the same framework as SR™ for Adults but with a dialogue which is specific to this demographic.
Folder G: SR™ Practitioner Guidelines for Warriors
The SR™ Practitioner Guidelines for Warriors is laid out the same way as SR™ Practitioner Guidelines for Adults and within the same framework but with a dialogue which is specific to this demographic.
Folder H: SR™ Workbook for Warriors
Subconscious Restructuring™ for Warriors is considered the only legitimate fix for PTSD.
Folder I: Burris Institute SR™ Practitioner Doctrine (PDF)
This is the agreement between the Burris Institute and the SR™ Practitioner. Direct your clients here if you want them to know what ethics and standards you live by
Folder J: Marketing
The last two hours of the SR™ Practitioner Training are spent on marketing. The focus is on creating an internet presence, not just locally but worldwide should you choose to do so. Most marketing documents are proprietary to the SR™ Practitioner. Following is a partial list of what we will go over.
- Top 7 Ways to Market Your SR™ Practitioner Practice - This is what you can do to stand out from the crowd and get yourself noticed right away.
- Marketing Online & Off: From Facebook to Twitter to Google AdWords to YouTube and all the associated tools. This document is continually updated to reflect current internet trends which will give you an online and offline presence.
- Sample Keywords: This is a sample of the most popular Keywords used to find Coaches, Counselors, and Psychologists.
- Press Releases: All five wires and other options are outlined here.
- SR™ Practitioner Brochure: This is a threefold brochure in Microsoft publisher format and PDF format so you can use it online.
- 10 Minute Pitch 1 Hour Lecture: This is the single sheet version of the Subconscious Perspective that is used for a 10-minute introduction or a one-hour lecture. This folder includes a special SR™ Practitioner Guidelines specifically for these events.
- Evaluation: This document is used to get feedback from your clients about your performance as an SR™ Practitioner.
- Grants: This is a list of the biggest boys on the block for funding your business.
Folder K: Certification Test (PDF)
This is the sample test with answers
Folder L: Master Certification Contracts
This folder contains the training documents, Master Contracts, and what you need to do to Certify others.
Step 7 Guided Meditation: